Wednesday 3 August 2016

Soul

I think, talk and draw a lot about souls. I believe that we all have one and that it’s important to look after it. I can sense other people’s souls, whether they are good or bad, depending on what they say and do.

I feel a lot through my soul, probably more than what I feel through my heart. It sits in my chest and when it’s empty I can feel it aching, and it makes me sad.

It’s why I started drawing again. My soul wanted something from me, I listened and I answered and I thought I gave it what it wanted, but that was 4 weeks ago and now I can feel it wanting something else again.

I feel like I do everything I can to fill it up. I have a creative job, I do my drawings, I spend time with family and friends, I exercise, I potter in my apartment making sure everything is just right, I go for walks in the countryside and along the beach with the dogs…

What does it want now?

Website • Email • Facebook • Twitter • Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment